COMFORTS OF HOME
- Our office is designed with our patients in mind – inviting, soothing, warm and comfortable.
- We offer complimentary beverages in the waiting room.
- We understand that you are busy we always have a snack and beverage available for our patients
WE CATER TO CHILDREN
- Children Dentistry, we have satellite entertainment our younger patients that help them forget they are getting a dental procedure done.
- For younger patients and families, we have a waiting room especially for them to play video games or view shows catering to them. If you are in a hurry and did not get a chance to get a bite please let our staff know.
PATIENT REWARDS/ PROMOTIONS
We have a referral program and special Facebook and seasonal programs for our new and existing patients. We appreciate you as a patient and enjoy seeing other patients like your. Your referral is our biggest compliment.
We have the latest in dental technologies including:
- Digital radiography with 85% less radiation than traditional radiographs
- Every room has full size monitors for patients to see what Dr. Kang can see which can also be used for patient entertainment.
- Dr. Kang offers painless laser technology, Diagnodent that allows for earlier cavity detection.
- Intra-oral cameras allowing the patient to see what the doctor sees
- To help patients relax, we offer satellite entertainment including news, sports, or the latest television shows. On longer visits, they can even enjoy a movie.
- We have wireless headphones for patients to view their favorite programming while watching television on their full size monitors.
- We utilize CariVu, a compact, portable caries detection device, click here to read more
SPECIAL HOURS/ EMERGENCY AVAILABILITY
We try to accommodate our patient’s busy schedule with flexible hours. We reserves time to see our patients for emergency. We try to offer patients same day emergency appointments whenever possible. If we cannot start care we will do our best to get our patients comfortable and reappointed until care can be provided. After hours Dr. Kang is also available for after hour care for our existing patients.
Dr. Kang is committed to patient education and is continuously learning about the changes in dentistry. She attends continuing education regularly and is a part of several study clubs and brings back what she learns to improve your dental care. Our team will be happy to give you information on your oral health and your treatment plan. We do our best to educate and listen to our patients. We invite our patients to ask us questions and be an active participant in their oral health for you and your family. As a start please use our website as a source. We also have a series of articles for Patient Resource.